Wednesday 25 September 2013

New shoes x


Hi guys, so I thought I'd post a bargain that I got today, finished college so thought i'd do a bit of online shopping.. Ebay is my all time favourite place for finding bargains so I thought i'd look on there. Everyone seems to be getting the jeffrey campbell coltrane boots or look alikes, I hate having the same thing as everyone else so I had a look for some different "chunky" boots. I found these on Ebay for £30! Couldnt believe it. I fell in love with them straight away. I think they will look great this a/w and its something different from everyone else haha! Heres the link for them anyway: 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gladiator-Punk-Goth-Platform-Chunky-Block-Heels-Lace-up-Zip-Sandals-Ankle-Boots-/261278811220

xxx


1 comment:

  1. lovely post!!!
    Please could everyone check out my website.
    Are you planning event for birthday/private party with friends in corporate rooftop bars/Christmas party venues London? Call on 0207 253 1110 for venue hire London

    ReplyDelete